Last update: October 18th, 2020.
Orakulum (“Orakulum”,”us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Orakulum mobile application (the “Service”). The Orakulum application is the new way of selecting performance entertainment focused on movies and TV shows. Based on yes or no questions and answers, the user gets the most suitable movies and TV shows titles on that specific moment. The main idea is to optmize the user’s free time by providing accurate and quick indications, replacing the long and exhausting searchs on on websites and streaming catalogues. Our platform is made available through an application for both Android and iOS operating systems.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you. We may collect your name, addresses, ratings, reviews, comments, cookies and usage data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
Tracking and cookies data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Orakulum uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer care and support;
- to provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- to monitor the usage of the Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to publicity and partnerships;
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Brazil and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Brazil and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Orakulum may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Orakulum
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Our free applications use advertising currently provided by Admob and anonymous statistical information is reported to them so they can see whether their adverts are effective. Click for more information about Admob. For more information about wha Admob is gathering from you, check the google privacy page: Google Privacy Page, and this link: AdMob & AdSense Policies.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is extremely important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org